Here we are, another Friday! Gotta love a Friday. Not only is it the weekend but this Friday is a Fabulous Finds Friday!
1. MySaving MySavings is an online community dedicated to bringing together consumers to share money saving tips and offers. They provide a comprehensive directory of brand name free samples, printable grocery coupons, online coupons, free stuff and freebies, and other discounts and deals so that consumers can save money on products they already buy and sample and discuss which products are right for them and their family.
2. Page Discovery Have a Facebook Page? How are you going to market it? Want to grow visits, “likes” and let more people know about your product, service or business? That’s where Page Discovery comes in! We have developed the idea off of the concept that while almost EVERYONE has a facebook page, not everyone will get found, especially on a local level. Finally!! There is a source to visit when you are looking for that certain something or someone, but can’t find the page amongst the clutter.
List your Facebook page today for FREE. Best yet, you get more exposure by just submitting your page in the time it takes to microwave popcorn! Sound easy? We thought so! So next time you want to get found, let people know, I’m on PageDiscovery.com, your source to “Get Discovered!” and “Discover New Pages!”
3. Movie Maker Xtranormal So many people wanted to know how I made my own movie to showcase my new ebook. Not only was it super fun but it was actually really easy! Check out Xtranormal. You can sign up for a free trial on the main page. I can tell you I discovered that you can get extra credits to your account if you refer friends so let me know if you want an invite! You can check out my video on youtube right here.
4. Louise Hay – Daily Affirmations I only recently was introduced to Louise Hay but already find myself in love with her outlook and way of living. Her website if just FULL of inspiration but I espeicially enjoy the daily affirmations. Its nice to find a place that lifts you up!
5. Plastic Business Cards Okay, this was just too cool! Want to stand out? Make a real impression? I think this might do it. I’m not sure I’d want these to give out to just everybody at every single meet up but for that special client this would be amazing to hand over don’t you think? They also have membership cards (among many other things) that would be amazing to send to those clients who work with you in that way. Really nice add on for your VIP clients.