Here we are; another Friday and some more Fabulous Finds!
Let me know how these work out for you! You’re feedback is invaluable.
1. Women Entrepreneur Ladies, this one is mostly for you. Lots of articles with a focus on women who run their own companies. Gentlemen, in all truth many articles would be of value to you too so check it out. A well laid out site full of good stuff.
2. Free Forums for You Got something to say and people you want to share it with? Free forums provides you with an a place to trade, share and learn with your community. We’ll provide you with all the tools you’ll need along with help and support to make sure you get going on the right foot. I haven’t yet used this but a friend of mine (who shared this with me) has and so far is finding it to be very useful and easy to use.
3. Vimeo This is a place to upload and share your videos. It has a really good community of people who all seem very willing to share their expertise. Reading reviews and seeing comparisons to youtube some claim the tools are of a higher quality on vimeo as are the videos you find. I am still exploring but so far I like what I see! It’s nice to have options and I think Vimeo might be a great one.
4. Free Templates for Microsoft Office Ever wondered where people got those great tools from? Perhaps they just started here. I love this site for finding new and great ways to organize and begin a new product. I find it can even simply inspire my own ideas.
5. Lumosity Brain Games and Brain Training. Really interesting stuff on this site about how your brain works and how you can improve it. Try out the free training and see what you think. I had fun doing it myself. Lumosity partners with researchers at Stanford, UCSF, Harvard, and Columbia, among other prestigious universities. They also work with numerous health care organizations to provide cognitive training services
6. Mom Audience Mom Audience connects moms with each other as well as with mompreneurs and businesses that appeal to moms.Mom Audience connects moms with each other as well as with mompreneurs and businesses that appeal to moms. It is a place where moms can showcase their businesses, blogs, products, deals, events, giveaways, contests, causes, interests, and employment needs – for free!