Today is all about you.
It’s amazing how diverse and awesome we all are in our own ways. Too bad we often don’t acknowledge these things.
I want you to think of five things that you are great at. Make it specific and about what makes you unique! I bet we will surprise each other. Don’t forget to have a huge smile while your typing!
These are the best parts of you!
Here are my five:
1. I really enjoy and am quite good at dog training. I actually considered a career in this at the suggestion of others. Instead I trained…err taught children. Now I work with adults with life coaching.
2. I kick butt with my baked goods; especially banana bread. It makes me infinitely happy when people enjoy what I’ve baked.
3. I don’t share it often but I really love romantic literature like Keats, Wordsworth. I enjoy reading and talking about it all. I have been looking for a book club to join that studies this.
4. I scrapbook and was quite good at it. I even taught classes and had parties for people, created special books for others, made framable pages. I had to put it aside for a while but am starting to find time again. It makes me happy to be creative in this way.
5. I have a dry, slightly twisted sense of humor. I love plays on words, puns and such. I have a hard time turning it off when I meet people who just don’t get it.
So there you go. 5 things that help make me uniquely me.
Leave your 5 below too!